Avrupa ülkeleri ile kurulan sağlam iş temasları sonucunda bu ülkelerde vatandaşlarımız için yeni pek çok iş imkanı doğmuştur. Özellikel Türk ve yabancı ülkelerin ortaklaşa gerçekleştirdiği projeleri çin Avrupa İş İlanları yayınlayan ilgili birimler personel alımlarında da oldukça titiz ve seçici davranıyorlar. İşte o ilanlardan biri ve ilanın tüm detayları;
RESIDENT TWINNING ADVISER ASSISTANT
EU funded Project in TURKEY (TR-09 IB JH 03) titled “Strengthening Capacity Against Cybercrime” seeks English, German and Turkish speaking full-time RTA Assistant for a Twinning Project between Turkey and Germany in the field of cybercrime for 18 months. Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU), in Turkey will be Contracting Authority.
Starting Date for Employment
epending on the signature of the Twinning Contract.
Place of Employment
Turkish National Police, EU Project Office Anıttepe Ankara and/or Department of Anti-smuggling and Organized Crime (KOM Department), Karanfil Sokak No:57 Kızılay Ankara
REF: RTA ASSISTANT
On a day-to-day basis, the Project assistant will have to support the RTA in the implementation of the project. This also includes liaising with the German and Turkish Project Leaders, communicating with the administration of IRZ Foundation and communicating with the CFCU and the short-term experts assigned to the project.
The work of the Project assistant will particularly focus on issues relating to the sound and timely implementation of the tasks and related activities carried out by this twinning project. The project must be implemented in line with the rules and procedures laid down by the European Commission.
1. Dealing with all activities that are relevant under the project described in the project contract. In particular, the RTA assistant will support the RTA as a personal assistant in his duties of general management and project administration,
2. Office management and daily organisation of the RTA office (answering phone calls, organising and filing, sending and receiving faxes and e-mails, providing general clerical work etc.),
3. Project co-ordination, including organisation of workshops, working group meetings and other meetings, training activities in Turkey, discussions, seminars, making local travel arrangements (within Turkey) and hotel reservations for the RTA, for the short term experts and for the project leader. Assist the foreign experts in matters related to language problems or other problems due to being and working in a foreign country,
4. Elaboration of programmes for short-term experts and other foreign specialists with relation to the project,
5. Organization of trainings, expert missions, study visits, meetings, etc.
6. Organization and maintenance of contacts to the staff of the beneficiary institutions (KOM Department) and other institutions involved in the project
7. Proofreading of English, German and Turkish documents,
8. Drafting of written materials in relation to the project in Turkish, English and/or German,
9. Support in the writing of reports and plans,
10. Drafting of minutes of different meetings,
11. Help the Language Assistant in interpreting meetings and other oral conversation from English or German to Turkish and vice versa,
12. Other administrative tasks.
Applicants shall have the following qualifications;
1. University degree in law, political science, social science, economic and commerce or language and literature or engineering,
2. Turkish native speaker,
3. Extensive experience in project implementation and management,
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills in Turkish, English and German languages,
6. Familiarity with computer sciences and cybercrime terminology will be an advantage,
7. Acquaintance with relevant software programmes (word, excel, outlook, internet, power point),
8. Organizational and analytical skills and initiative,
9. Flexibility and maturity of judgment,
10. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations,
11. Twinning Manual confirm that the chosen assistant is not a civil servant or agent of the beneficiary (past 6 months) nor is on leave from the beneficiary to take up the position of the project assistant,,
12. Previous experience in twinning projects or technical assistance projects will be an advantage.
Place of Applications
kimler ilanlara başvurdu
- posta iş ilanları şöför
- iş ilanlari
- istanbul is ilanlari
- avrypa is ialanlari